iOS Vision App Weird Connection Broken Problem

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just noticed today on my iPad and iPhone if I go into the DJI Vision App and try to format the SD card on my PV2+ it starts to format and then gives me a Phantom Connection Broken error message. It then comes back and the connection is restored and then says Format Complete. The same thing happens if I try to take a pic in RAW format. It starts to take the pic and then gives me the connection broken message. Then it comes back and the connection is restored and it finishes the shutter animation. :?

Anyone else having similar issues? I'm running on iOS 8.1 on both my 5S and iPad Air and using the latest version of the Vision App as well as the 3.08 firmware on the bird.

So just me then? [emoji4]

You broke the secret code on how to get in the app and have the ability to make the adjustments the way you please. I'm mean like, what the hell....you paid for it, right? You should be able to set it to your liking, right?

It's like buying a car with say 1000hp engine, but the manufacturer says you can only ever use 300hp max. If that doesn't make someone feel like they are being cheated, I don't know what will.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr