IOS screen recorder for DJI GO app- SHOU is back for ios9!

Reaction score
All, since DJI doesn't have a built in screen recorder for iOS like litchi or autopilot, you can use SHOU for non-jail broken iOS 9 devices.
See link below for details
AirShou - Shou.TV

All, since DJI doesn't have a built in screen recorder for iOS like litchi or autopilot, you can use SHOU for non-jail broken iOS 9 devices.
See link below for details
AirShou - Shou.TV
It's up but you need a stupid invite code which is almost impossible to get

I didn't use any invite code. That may have been the beta version unless I got in due to my existing account

Last edited:
I've been battling with the same issue. Litchi for IOS has built in screen recorder.

Reactions: Darmie
The shou is not working now, they provide some app called airshou, its like mirroring the screen, i had try it and still working, hope the new iOS update didn't damage it like the previous,

I've been battling with the same issue. Litchi for IOS has built in screen recorder.
I have been trying to use Litchi's recorder but I do not know where to find the recording?

I have been trying to use Litchi's recorder but I do not know where to find the recording?
Click the Litchi logo in he app at top left to start recording. Make sure to remember to stop recording and save the file.

Autoflightlogic app Autopilot works great for me, $30 well spent. Here is a screenshot from my iPhone 6s showing the screen record option. I love making detailed flight plans at home then
Loading them up once on site when ready to fly.
[emoji1]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454509018.729329.jpg

Reactions: Erroll
Click the Litchi logo in he app at top left to start recording. Make sure to remember to stop recording and save the file.
Yip, I have been doing that, but only just now saw the tiny "SAVE" option in the top right corner after clicking "stop recording"!

Cheers.

Is it practical to use Litchi for long range missions, I wonder? In other words, not fly a waypoint mission as such, but just fly (and record the screen). How would RTH/loss of signal work - DJI GO settings?

Autoflightlogic app Autopilot works great for me, $30 well spent. Here is a screenshot from my iPhone 6s showing the screen record option. I love making detailed flight plans at home then
Loading them up once on site when ready to fly.
[emoji1]
View attachment 42731
One will certainly be able to use AutoPilot's black box for long range flights. I have never tried its screen recorder either. Thanks for the heads up.

There just needs to be a better way to do a screen record on IOS. This is stupid.

It's not really Apple's fault. With iOS 9 they provided application developers with an API to do just that and I suspect Litchi and the other iOS developers are using it in their Apps. The API is called "ReplayKit".

So it's up to DJi to decide to utilize it in their GO app. I watched the presentation on ReplayKit at Apple's Developer Conference (online) and it's so silly simple to use. Just a matter of someone at DJi implementing it.

Reactions: Darmie
Why does Airshou only record my screen upside down? Is this apples way of screwing us

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I give up struggling to look for iOS screen recording app, Apple won't approve for it. Currently, I'm using a desktop iPhone/iPad recorder that mirrors my iPhone screen to the computer and use its screen recording function to make videos. It's not that direct, but it works.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj