iOS Go App 2.71 - couple issues?

Reaction score
Before I email DJI, can someone confirm for me that the little finger/pen for drawing guides in map view is gone on 2.71. The eraser is there. No finger. Unless I'm missing something? I live by this tool. Both my iPhone 6S and iPad mini 2 are missing it.

Secondly. On the iPad mini 2 pinch to zoom in map view is buggy as hell. If I zoom right out I can't zoom back in again. Only way to bypass is to use the centre on location button. Maybe I need to upgrade my iPad.
Damit DJI. Just when I thought you were putting this kind of thing behind you!

I can confirm your "secondly". Also on iPad mini 2, and the zoom function when using the map in "large" is absolutely crap. Thanks DJI for your awesome Quality Assurance - works like a charm - NOT. Amateurs.

Reactions: Oculus and HacKiwi
I can confirm your "secondly". Also on iPad mini 2, and the zoom function when using the map in "large" is absolutely crap. Thanks DJI for your awesome Quality Assurance - works like a charm - NOT. Amateurs.
Can confirm that I have the same problem on my ipad air2 since updating to 2.7.1.
In my case the map sometimes won't respond at all to my fingers on the screen and other times it will only work on the right half of the screen and not on the left half of the screen. Very odd!!!!!
Need to be very careful until they fix it as I rely heavily on the map when flying.

Reactions: Oculus
Can confirm that I have the same problem on my ipad air2 since updating to 2.7.1.
In my case the map sometimes won't respond at all to my fingers on the screen and other times it will only work on the right half of the screen and not on the left half of the screen. Very odd!!!!!
Need to be very careful until they fix it as I rely heavily on the map when flying.

It just amazes me that a company the size of DJI is that incompetent! You're right, the DJI GO app V2.7.1 is now unreliable, just like the Autopilot app, which is currently awaiting another DJI plane FW update. Ah well, I guess we have to remember that this is an amateur hobby and that the software is developed accordingly - obviously.

Reactions: Oculus
It just amazes me that a company the size of DJI is that incompetent! You're right, the DJI GO app V2.7.1 is now unreliable, just like the Autopilot app, which is currently awaiting another DJI plane FW update. Ah well, I guess we have to remember that this is an amateur hobby and that the software is developed accordingly - obviously.
Definitely must be a problem with DJI GO as maps work perfectly in Litchi.
Maybe DJI should have given us digital zoom like they gave to Inspire owners!!!! ha ha Must be getting complex for them to issue the same firmware updates which are applied differently depending on what time of drone you have.

Have you guys had any luck finding if they hid the drawing tool somewhere in the app? Or a certain click pattern to get it back?

I use an iPad Air 2 cellular and I've been having many problems with the map also since this last upgrade

WTF is going on with these guys. Other than a faulty camera which cost me $75 to ship to them to replace the drone was great since I bought it March 1 of this year then all these updates etc.. Come out and boom the thing is bricked most of the time. Drive out some place miles away from home to film and bam, no maps again. Thanks DJI. If I wanted something so unreliable I would've bought a Jaguar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.