• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 708
Noticed the Battery Life has been removed from the battery screen

d56ca6b16e98efbe0e1a5083b1139aae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: curiosity
Seems buggy to me. Showing I have multiple birds. And showing inaccurate numbers for distance, max altitude etc etc

Looks like a fresh update to me. Will know once I fly on it

Why on earth, would they @dji remove our battery life?

'Two steps back... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

"Lowered power consumption and smaller bug fixes". Does this mean longer flight time?

battery life is still there on P4
Can you post a pic?
Though, I'm using a Phantom 3 Pro here, but the app should be generally the same, aside from the new P4 functions.
But, no Battery Life on mine.
Not on mine.
I find that a useful tool to have onbard, and hope they bring it back soon...

Funny, that eraser on the map view is still sitting there, taking up valuable 'space'. Ha

RedHotPoker

Interesting isn't the % of battery life remaining a linear figure based on the number of times the battery has been discharged, or is it measuring something? I've only noted it in the past and have never used the particular metric.

Interesting isn't the % of battery life remaining a linear figure based on the number of times the battery has been discharged, or is it measuring something? I've only noted it in the past and have never used the particular metric.
I'm not sure actually.

When my battery hit 40 charges it was at 100% battery life. When I hit 42 charges it dropped to 94%.

I contacted Dji and asked for clarification because I was worried and I only had my rig for 5 months so still have battery warranty.

They told me it was normal for the amount of use and still had plenty of life left and not to worry about it.

Doing that old familiar shuffle...
three_steps_forward_two_back_anim_9964.gif

I Still think they @dji are stumbling through some aspects of these recent Go app and firmware updates. Not sure why?

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4