IOS DJI 2.3.0 or DJI 2.4.0?

Reaction score
I am reluctant to update my current DJI 2.3.0 to the DJI 2.4.0 because I have read that at this new version DJI has reduced the video signal range to 2Km. Is this true? Currently I am flying with the version 2.3.0 without any problems of video signal up to 5 Km from the home point. Every time I start the App ask me to update. What would you do? Any suggestions? Thanks and regards

I am reluctant to update my current DJI 2.3.0 to the DJI 2.4.0 because I have read that at this new version DJI has reduced the video signal range to 2Km. Is this true? Currently I am flying with the version 2.3.0 without any problems of video signal up to 5 Km from the home point. Every time I start the App ask me to update. What would you do? Any suggestions? Thanks and regards
I would update and already have. That is up to you-- but at some point, when the App changes further , 2.3.0 will probably no longer work-- you cant control the program changes and they will soon leave you behind. This app version will probably change every month.

I fly all the latest FW and App. iPad mini 2.

I never fly out of visual contact about 500m or so. So I can't speak of range, but I will say that everything works perfectly and I had no video dropouts at all in 4 flights today.

Maybe your eyesight is better than mine, but at least in the USA you are not supposed to fly out of visual contact and stay below 400'.

Screen Shot 2015-10-31 at 16.20.56.jpg

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31