iOS app

S

sandman259

I wonder how long you can update the iOS app but not the bird or tx? Just wondering if you can leave the firmware on the bird and tx alone and continue to update the app? Or do they work hand in hand together...I like my firmware the way it is but what if you continue to update the app will it eventually not be compatible? It's easy to keep the firmware in the bird alone but the app could easily be updated by accident...does anybody have a older firmware but updated app, and how does it work together?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The app can be reverted,
I posted how to on another thread, if it ever becomes a problem, just go back! I wrote the numbers for DJI go app, and DJI vision app. Search REVERT ANY IOS APP in iTunes.
I have a vision, I run very old firmware, with a fairly new version of the app, I realize you have a newer bird, but I personally never had an issue, but did have app issues after update, it is why I went back!

Hope this helps!

J Dot

I have v2.8.4 on the app and I'm planning to update my rc (when I receive it) to v1.4 tomorrow. Should this work fine?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20