iOS app not working

Reaction score
so, I was checking the app today at lunch and it wouldn't open my profile. It kept telling me to log in and wouldn't. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, and now there is no login or spot to put in my username. What happened?

You are not alone. Mine crashed this morning also. Have tried to uninstall/reinstall numerous times with no joy. Hope they get it fixed.

I use the app on my iPad more than my p/c.

Hey Admin. Help?

...this is SO infuriating being terrified of every new update and their software in general!!!

...exactly what version are we talking about here?

...and does anyone know when DJI will stop handing out glitchy betaware as final production level upgrades???????

...DJI, please listen - there are lots of cool new drones coming on the market - why do you make me wish for your competition to be an alternative to you ASAP?????

I know the feeling. I'm not updating my firmware until it won't fly at all, or hell freezes over, whatever comes first. It flies perfect now. Why risk it?

The Android version doesn't seem to be affected.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
That figures. I can get PhantomPilots forum on the web just fine, but the iOS app is not playing nice at the moment for me. It has worked well in the past, so I don't have a clue about the issue now. Wait and see I suppose.

The Phantom Pilot app for android won't work me either. I thought at first it had something to do with AT&T updating my phone during the night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20