IOS 9 screen recording

Reaction score
Hello,
I just upgraded to ios9 and I was wondering how can I record my screen when flying the p3?
Shou screen recording is not working on ios 9 yet.

Hello,
I just upgraded to ios9 and I was wondering how can I record my screen when flying the p3?
Shou screen recording is not working on ios 9 yet.
You can't until SHOU is setup to work on ios9 or you jailbreak it (if this is available on ios9)

They only way to currently record the screen with iOS 9 is to plug the device into your computer and record using QuickTime, however that clearly isn't possible when flying the Phantom 3 since it needs to be plugged into the controller. However, hopefully DJI will enable ReplayKit mentioned in the previous post. I'm actually going to email them requesting this.

Reactions: matwom and Itay
Recording the screen with telemetry would be easy to add to the Go app if DJI wanted to. Maybe they will add this feature in coming releases if we keeping asking for it.

They only way to currently record the screen with iOS 9 is to plug the device into your computer and record using QuickTime, however that clearly isn't possible when flying the Phantom 3 since it needs to be plugged into the controller. However, hopefully DJI will enable ReplayKit mentioned in the previous post. I'm actually going to email them requesting this.
any news on this replay kit ???????????

The app FPV camera 3 has this feature built into a yet to be release waypoint app. I have the Beta and it will replace DJI apps for most people once they get all the bugs worked out. You can program waypoints at home save the file then fly it in the field. I like it. Similar to the original Mission Planner I use on Walkera qr x350 pros with wireless fm added.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
The app FPV camera 3 has this feature built into a yet to be release waypoint app. I have the Beta and it will replace DJI apps for most people once they get all the bugs worked out. You can program waypoints at home save the file then fly it in the field. I like it. Similar to the original Mission Planner I use on Walkera qr x350 pros with wireless fm added.
thank you so much for the reply ,,, just a couple of questions , do you now when this version of the app will be released and will the screen recorder be in HD ?

Can't answer the hd record, because I have not tried that part yet. When I open the mission planner part of FPV camera 3 it does show a little record button in upper right corner. The latest update of the beta adds this feature. That part of the app also requires a 9.0 and above os and I have not updated beyond 8.4 for other app issues.

if you are iOS 9.0.2 or lower you can still jailbreak.. I think iOS 9.1 still has to wait

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31