IOS 2.9.2 go update

Reaction score
They are coming thick and fast.

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 09.58.31.png

Bit pointless in the p4 section. !
It is and isn't and will leave this one open .
Should have moved the one in P4 last night guys but didn't ,My Bad
I will direct all to this one for more to see as it's not P4 specific .
Again My Bad :)

Just tried it and am on IOS 10 and saw nothing different .Only tried with 1 battery behind house but worked fine for me .

Reactions: Nickster
Wonder what happened to the one I just got yesterday (2.9.1) for it to be replaced today(2.9.2)? Both iOS and Android took updates this AM from ones yesterday. Odd.

Blimey I only downloaded android 2.9.1 last night to my phone and today 2.9.2 is out, that's got to be record for the fastest update to get updated.

I fact scrub that, just looked on the play store under dji go and it says 'update', before I did I checked the version which was 2.9.1, I knew that because it was installed fresh on my phone last night, just updated and checked the version and it's still v2.9.1..........strange!

Blimey I only downloaded android 2.9.1 last night to my phone and today 2.9.2 is out, that's got to be record for the fastest update to get updated.

I fact scrub that, just looked on the play store under dji go and it says 'update', before I did I checked the version which was 2.9.1, I knew that because it was installed fresh on my phone last night, just updated and checked the version and it's still v2.9.1..........strange!
Yes it is strange! The same thing happened with Android v2.84. Thought I was seeing things lol

i noticed when i started the new app, i didnt get the tutorial option, after every update i get asked if i want to take the tutorial. also when i hit the C1 button i got the message again about giving permission to use C1. noticed the P4 acting a little squirly when coming in for a landing.

Once i rebooted the device i got the tutorial message , also it got rid of the message asking for permission to use C1.

the last two updates i had to reboot my iphone 6+ to get it to work properly.

"Bug fixes" in the release notes and they STILL can't spell altitude correctly in the flight log screens.

Is this for the Phantom 1?

copied from other post
DJI Go update 2.9.2
Had my P3 for 3 months and after initial set-up has flown perfectly, no crashes or hint of problems. But after update DJI Go latest update for iOS my camera and video now suffers from video transmission lag of over 5 seconds. It has something to do with the camera settings, after doing camera reset and switching between PAL and NTSC format it restores it back to normal. However when you switch to video mode the lag returns and even when switching back to picture mode the lag is still there. Also when this occurs the video picture starts to break up as if getting loss of signal. I am afraid to fly at the moment as I might lose video completely. Has anyone had this happen to them if so what is the Fix?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
http://www.phantompilots.com/index.php?posts/935691/

Anyone know How do you downgrade the GO iOS app. I have no backup on iTunes as I don't use it?

Thats a problem then.

I always keep the old file in a folder just in case have to go back.

Re caching of maps, I dont have to do that each update but I do find that the cache maps slowly disappear over time so have to refresh some of the area over time.

I just tried it out at the park. Running iOS 10 on my iPad. All went well. F-Mode worked well too. YouTube live worked last night. Still figuring how to work that since new to it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Well I've run 6 batteries now with all updated and seems good .
Made my longest flight yet with it with my 4K .
So me be happy :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj