IOC STILL will not function

Reaction score
I have tried multiple times on the assistant software to check and uncheck the ioc box, I have switched back to phantom mode back to naza mode, rechecked to ioc box. On the transmitter If I flip S2 switch(left switch) to any position the assistant software shows the function working fine, it will switch from off to Cl to Hl and everything appears to be fine, but when I go outside and try Cl or HL or resetting home point nothing happens at all, no function what so ever. I check the box and and wait a few minutes and then cut off the assistant software and then shut down the bird and transmitter. Am I closing the program wrong? When I plug back in to check the ioc box it is still checked. I haven't had any issues with any thing else and Im wondering if I need to try to revert back to old software and then reinstall new version.?.. Any help would be great :| :(

Cant see what you're doing wrong. Is this PC or MAC?
It should be simple as enable NAZA-M, then checking the IOC box.
Hover.
Place her in IOC CL (mid pos) and rotate her 90 degrees left or right. Push fwd on the right stick and she should move fwd sideways.

FYI: HL requires >10m separation from home/take off point.

For a visual cue, the lights on the bird will change from green blinking to yellow blinking at same interval.

N017RW said:
FYI: HL requires >10m separation from home/take off point.
I second this comment. CL can be engaged at anytime. But like N says, you must be > 10m from your home point BEFORE engaging HL. Try this test: leave s2 up and fly away 50 feet forward and 50 feet left of the home point. Engage HL. Right stick down should bring it straight back toward the home point until you are within 10m at which time it will switch to CL. You should see a direction change when it switches. Note you have to re engage HL when you fly away greater than 10m if you so desire. Otherwise it will stay in CL with s2 down!!

My first response to Mako79 is Im using pc and Im in naza mode, been flying atti mode for weeks and I love it, much faster on the sticks, and yes the ioc box is checked and if it wasn't then when your plugged in on the assistant software you wouldn't see the S2 operating as you flip the switch between OFF, CL, and HL. Second response to J WARREN is yes I have all drivers and software downloaded correctly and im on top off all new updates with the firmware. I have tried the switch in CL and HL from about 60 ft away and nothing but regardless of that my main reason for the ioc use is for resetting the home point which is not working, I follow the procedure to the T and no luck, no flashing green lights,. Question how do you all disconnect after your checking the ioc box? Do you cut off the quad first or assistant software?

Do you veterans recommend me trying reverting back to old software, and then redownloading the latest software? Has anybody seen that fix functionality issues?

try on another PC.

jasonb777 said:
Question how do you all disconnect after your checking the ioc box? Do you cut off the quad first or assistant software?

When I am finished in the assistant, I just turn off the quad. Then disconnect the cables. I connect to the assistant by connecting the cable to the PC and the quad, launching the assistant, then powering on the quad. This is also the only way I can avoid the overheat message doing an advanced IMU. I go to the Tools(?) tab, power on the quad then quickly start an advanced IMU.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20