IOC Not working Yes I enabled it in the software

Reaction score
I just picked up a Phantom for Christmas and I really love it. Unfortunately no matter what I do I cannot get IOC to work in CL or HL.

I loaded the software and checked the box on the IOC screen and when I move the switch the change shows in the software, but when I fly no matter where the switch is I am in standard flight mode. I do wait for a gps lock (Green blink) and Return to home works like a charm. Is there a way to reset the Naza to factory? Is it worth trying that? I really want to get these modes working .

Actually over the new year break I did a factory reset and set everything back up and now it works as expected. I really love this thing.

Im borrowing your thread and hopefully you might have the answer for me! :)
I have the exact same problem as you had, i haven't tried factory reset yet - so I'm going to try that.
But everything is set correct in the software, and gps + CL is set before powering anything on, waiting for full GPS and it still won't activate CL. But was the only thing you did, a factory reset?

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Laurien

buzzkill616 said:
Actually over the new year break I did a factory reset and set everything back up and now it works as expected. I really love this thing.

I have a first-gen Phantom / firmware version 4.02.

It has been flying perfectly for months. Recently I traveled from California to Hawaii and the compass initially recalibrated and the Phantom flew properly. On the second flight I got a compass error and it would not recalibrate. The Phantom would fly but I could not engage IOC.

When I returned to CA, I ran NAZA-M V2 and checked the readings. When I move the transmitter IOC switch to CL, X2 goes from 796 to –5, HL goes to –821, so the switch is working but when I fly it and switch to either CL or HL, I do not see a yellow light and the IOC (HL and CL) does not activate. I have not gotten a response from DJI support.

If I do a factory reset, does that require reinstalling the IOC firmware?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj