ioc doesn't activate

Reaction score
Hey I can slide multi and IOC switches on the ground before flight ( which seems different to others) but I cannot get it to do ioc mode.
I've taken off with them turned on and I've taken off with them turned off and then activated them, no difference, I still cannot get the drop-down or the blue button to activate IOC flight in the FCL mode.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

I'd try reloading the firmware but as it's already up-to-date I don't now I can do it again.

I have a P3 standard using iPhone 6.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I've searched this forum but can't find which bit ive missed ive watched the videos read the book eat the pie etc..

Bit stuck really!

Ty

( posted this elsewhere on here but be reply so apol for duplicate post)

Try moving the S1 switch to the bottom position after your Phantom is 33+ feet (10m) in the air.

No it's not in beginners mode

Dji says 5m high
I've tried 5m to 50m still doesn't show up.( blue button)
I've flown multi and ioc turned on before takeoff and multi and ioc turned on after flight at altitude.
On one flight I did manage some kind of home lock as it headed home if I moved right stick towards me and I thought success! But toggled s1 again to see if I could get an ioc drop down menu and I lost the home lock function again.
It's bound to be me but I don't know what I haven't done correctly.

Just tried it with an iPad mini4 rather than iphone6 and it did another firmware update.
This time it worked, well it said device gps weak so I switched to google maps, let the location settle and then back to Dji Go, launched above 5 m right hand switch down and behold [emoji3]
ioc in all its wonder [emoji106]
But then the sun went down [emoji107]
Let's hope it's not windy tomorrow

Ty

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic