IOC and NAZA software

Reaction score
Ok. Tonight I hooked it up to the computer just to take a look at the software and I noticed that when I go to the IOC link and click on the checkbox to enable OFF, CL and HL it does not work. I move the left toggle switch and it does not move between the three functions on the screen. It is like that switch does not work. I know the checkbox is checked but nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I watched Collins video on it and I did just like he said and nothing.

Anybody?

mnuser said:
Ok. Tonight I hooked it up to the computer just to take a look at the software and I noticed that when I go to the IOC link and click on the checkbox to enable OFF, CL and HL it does not work. I move the left toggle switch and it does not move between the three functions on the screen. It is like that switch does not work. I know the checkbox is checked but nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I watched Collins video on it and I did just like he said and nothing.

Anybody?

I have set my Phantom up for IOC and I am having the same issue. I believe that I saw somewhere that it does not work in 4.0.

No, it works perfectly well in 4.0. You may have to plug and unplug the Phantom and/or USB a couple of times, and if that doesn't work, do a compass calibration and an advanced IMU calibration. Basically if NAZA Assistant can't initialize and "see" the compass and GPS, it won't let you arm IOC in the settings.

For a check, click on the Upgrade tab in NAZA Assistant. If the GPS isn't showing up in the list under Main Controller, with a hardware ID, then it's not initialized and you can't enable IOC. (I will say I never saw this problem *before* 4.0, but it does seem to crop up periodically in this latest firmware.)

Reactions: IflyinWY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.