Invisible???

go nice on him. He is insanely obese and his wife left him. This forum is really all he has. You guys should actually be happy he is here. I mean really here, always here. He never ever goes anywhere but the forum. Years of school bullying and a few uncles with frisky fingers have turned him into a bitter little man. He doesn't do it on purpose, society has turned him into a villain. He is actually a nice guy when you get to know him. I lied about that last line but he is actually easy to put up with when you realize he is just some guy on an internet forum and not anyone important.

Ksc said:
go nice on him. He is insanely obese and his wife left him. This forum is really all he has. You guys should actually be happy he is here. I mean really here, always here. He never ever goes anywhere but the forum. Years of school bullying and a few uncles with frisky fingers have turned him into a bitter little man. He doesn't do it on purpose, society has turned him into a villain. He is actually a nice guy when you get to know him. I lied about that last line but he is actually easy to put up with when you realize he is just some guy on an internet forum and not anyone important.
I pay him no mind……he's nothing but a tool!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic