Invalid SD card

Reaction score
Hello guys, I got my phantom 3 standard about a week ago now and Every things awesome except for some horizon tilt when yawing the aircraft. But that's for another day. I decided to get a 64 GB SD card since the 8GB fills up fairly quickly while recording in 2.7K the SD card I got is a lexar high performance 300x microsdxc UHS-1 with a 45MB/s transfer speed. When put into my P3S it reads invalid card and tells me to replace, I formatted the card on my PC and tried again but no luck. I am yet to try to format on the DJI go but was stopped by the firmware update this morning and now my batteries are charging. If the format on the app doesn't work is there anything else I can do? Is the card to slow? I was pretty confident it would work. Thanks in advance for any tips and help!

Sent from my HTC 2PST2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Some memory cards just aren't compatible with Phantoms. If formatting your memory card in DJI GO does not resolve the issue, then pick up one of the commonly used memory cards from this list.

Your card is plenty fast but compatible? If I format my card in my computer it doe`s not work in my bird. Once formated in the bird with GO all works fine.

Erised - make sure you choose FAT32 or exFAT formatting. Trouble is later Windows often format to NTFS which will not work in the Phantom .... especially if you are using 64bit.

I'm not sure but I think 32gb is largest card possible in P3S ?

Nigel

Reactions: Erised

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues