INVALID BATTERY and NO FIRMWARE

Reaction score
Did a battery swap with a battery that might be a third party battery. Drone now gives me an INVALID BATTERY WARNING on both batteries. When I check the assistant it shows NO FIRMWARE for the batteries. Nothing pops. Tried cleaning the contacts. They look fine. Rebooted the main firmware on the drone. Nothing. Can't figure it out. HELP!

Hoping to fly again!

Thank you in advance for any help. I know it's an older drone... hoping someone out there has had this problem. And has a solution.

-Broton

phantom batt2.jpeg
phantom screen batt.jpeg

Did a battery swap with a battery that might be a third party battery. Drone now gives me an INVALID BATTERY WARNING on both batteries. When I check the assistant it shows NO FIRMWARE for the batteries. Nothing pops. Tried cleaning the contacts. They look fine. Rebooted the main firmware on the drone. Nothing. Can't figure it out. HELP!

Hoping to fly again!

Thank you in advance for any help. I know it's an older drone... hoping someone out there has had this problem. And has a solution.

-Broton

View attachment 99999 View attachment 100000

There a couple of problems to be aware of: 1) either one or both spring loaded info pins in the battery compartment are not making contact with the copper pads of the battery. 2) the orange/brown cable from the info pins is disconnected or broken or even disconnected on the main board

I blocked both copper pads on my battery and got the same response you got on both the screen saves you posted. So check the battery terminals in the battery compartment as it could be broken.and lastly, open up the P2 and check the cable.

Have you crashed the P2 before this problem started?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl