Introduction

Reaction score
Hi everybody my name is Joe very new to drones I recieved a phantom 2 from a friend which I have no idea if
it was every flown . Was still in box but missing charger. After calibrating compass and after many tries the rotors started.
After landing and switching batteries it would not start. Green leds would flash red when sticks were pulled back. After
several failed attempts it started again. Flew for 10 minutes landed shut down . Upon retry same problem. Do I need a
firmware update? If so can that be done with a laptop? Would like to become familiar with the 2 before I fly my new 4.
Would like to use the 4 as an aerial ranger on my golf course.
Thanks Joe

Welcome aboard. You will get some good advice here.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Hi from Florida ?.
It's possible that all you need to do is calibrate the sticks on the remote. If they're too far off it will not allow you to fly but messing with them probably let you do it temporarily. It's done in app by touching the remote icon and going to RC calibrate. Follow directions incl the camera wheel than tap finish. Hope it helps. Good luck and let us know so you can get more help if needed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31