Intro....

Reaction score
Hi y'all, newbie here from Louisiana. 50 yr old kid. :) I got my wife a P3 4K for Christmas, not knowing what I was getting into. Got a little Hubsan to learn how to fly. Found this site and have been reading it up. Thank all of you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us noobs. Haven't flown the P3 yet, going to learn all we can first.

Reactions: jointeffort
Welcome to Phantom Pilots :)

Pretty new here too. Found this a month ago and couldn't agree more. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful. Love it and welcome.

Hi y'all, newbie here from Louisiana. 50 yr old kid. :) I got my wife a P3 4K for Christmas, not knowing what I was getting into. Got a little Hubsan to learn how to fly. Found this site and have been reading it up. Thank all of you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us noobs. Haven't flown the P3 yet, going to learn all we can first.
New as well. Maybe a month in. All of us kids at heart. I do agree to read what you can. But video on you tube also helps a whole lot. You will eventually have to fly the bird to really start to understand. People can say something but until you are hands on. Then you will know for sure. Good luck and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome. New here as well. Don't hesitate to fly your Phantom it is really an easy one to fly. You are on the right track by learning as much a possible. Use the simulator in the GO app, it will help you a bunch. Once you start flying the Phantom, take it slow and practice doing take offs & landing, fly squares. Then turn the Phantom so the camera is facing you and fly those same patterns (it will be backwards). Then learn to do circles and figure 8's (I am currently learning these).

But, remember to have FUN.

I flew the Hubsan too.. When you can fly that you won't have any problems with the phantom... They are really easy to fly. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome [emoji4]
I just received a Hubsan in the mail today, great little quad. I've been practicing with a Syma x5c-1, a Spidex 3D and a Neon-X micro quad...very good experience for learning to fly. Oh, and I have a Phantom 3 Advanced [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.