Internet access

Reaction score
Hi all,
When I connect my drone to wifi on phone it connects fine but a message pops up under wifi box saying no internet access.. how do I fix this annoying message and does matter plz help...
Cheers Dave

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi DAVE,
Don't worry at all about this message.
What it is telling you is that you are not connected to the internet as you have already stated above.
(You wouldn't want to be googling while flying your bird[emoji51]).
The drone and controller and your chosen tablet/phone are making there own looped wifi connection.
Hope this explains.

Scott

Thanks heaps mate.. it has helped..
now just waiting for my itelite dbs should b here this week.., have u had much to do with them r they worth the money I have just spent on it or did I waste my cash in your opinion ..?

Hi Dave,
I have only been into the drone world 3 weeks myself so don't know much at all,sorry.
From what minimal reading I have done I think they will certainly improve things.
I bought a cheap windsurfer to increase my range but it's yet to be fully tested.I am still in the nervous stage about going to far away.[emoji16]
Here is a picture I took yesterday at over 2400 ft away from my home point with no signal issues at all.

dqn88.jpg

Do you live in the uk.Im from South Shields beside Newcastle.[emoji106]

Scott

Thanks heaps mate.. it has helped..
now just waiting for my itelite dbs should b here this week.., have u had much to do with them r they worth the money I have just spent on it or did I waste my cash in your opinion ..?

Hi there, a dbs mod is a good move but can still be a little bit disappointing if there is a degree of interference in your flight area. I tried a friends setup for his PS3 and got to 5500 feet where my PS3 can comfortably get to 4000 feet with a cheap windsurfer. I decided to pimp my P4 with an antenna array mod instead. The dbs mod is still a great idea and look for a clear open spot to blow your hair back Scoots advice is spot on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic