Intermittent video signal

Reaction score
I am having trouble with my P3P. I am on latest firmware on bird and the RC itself as well as the latest app. I am having a problem where the video will cut out and it just has the red no signal bar on the top. It seems to happen more frequently if I am recording 4K. Is anybody else having this problem and if so do we know the cause or if there is a solution?

What kind of device are you using?

Also, did you reboot your device and go into airplane mode? The less running in the background the better.

How high are you flying and in what sort of environment? Trees, buildings, and metal objects between you and the Phantom will block video signal fairly easily.

Reactions: mmee1992
Also, did you reboot your device and go into airplane mode? The less running in the background the better.

How high are you flying and in what sort of environment? Trees, buildings, and metal objects between you and the Phantom will block video signal fairly easily.
I usually fly no higher than about 200 hundred feet and its happening in a lot of different areas. Happened in a small town city as well as in the mountains surrounded by trees and in a canyon surrounded by nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31