Interference Warnings

Reaction score
P4P+... no matter where I go always the interference warning.
Makes me nervous, hate to ignore it but have to if I'm going to fly this thing at all!
Is this just the "normal"??

I have a similar problem and im wondering if my electric wheelchair is the problem

I have a similar problem and im wondering if my electric wheelchair is the problem
I would think electric wheelchair would cause a problem so you have one of two options. Have you tried switching over to 5.8 frequency to see if that resolves the issue? If not you'll likely have to fly Atti mode.

The interference warning refers to radio signal quality, not GPS, so Atti mode will make no difference.
Depending where you fly you may get interference from wifi, cell towers, radio transmitters. The further you get from urban areas, the less you should experience it.

Since mine had only ever flown in interference zones, and is now off to DJI as a result of an "aircraft disconnected" catastrophe I fear they could use that from the flight log and say that I habitually risked the aircraft.
Strange thing is that the flight before reached almost a mile out, but the next one that ended in disaster it was only 500 feet down range.

Wish I could do that! But I already shipped it off yesterday. They have the aircraft, remote, and the flight battery

Rollnfly is your chair hardwired? I mean is there electronics and is the controller wireless

Make sure you smart device's BlueTooth is off and note, this morning, where I am in CT, the KP index was 7 ! Keep your eye on KP index before you fly "there's an app for that".

Make sure you smart device's BlueTooth is off and note, this morning, where I am in CT, the KP index was 7 ! Keep your eye on KP index before you fly "there's an app for that".

I cant see how the kp index can effect a RC in such a manner unless your flying in somewhere like Alaska and its very strong, there are a couple of guys on here who fly up there they have not reported problems either. Before updates no interference after update I get warnings. Bluetooth off.

It's a bug that DJI are aware of and was introduced in app 4.06 - ignoring them seems to be the best policy.

So below the KP boundary there's drones all over the place, above the KP boundary we find none...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.