Reaction score
The other day, i was flying just before sunset and was coming for a landing, i was probably still 50-60 feet in the air when i got about 20 "strong interference" warnings. What causes this? And why did it keep coming back? ive gotten it before, but never had it come back 20 times.

I'm getting about 30 of them also each time I fly. Different locations same errors! So I don't know what's up with it either.
28e52157e83edab01390a54bbfdd13a2.jpg

Fly Safe Nate[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The other day, i was flying just before sunset and was coming for a landing, i was probably still 50-60 feet in the air when i got about 20 "strong interference" warnings. What causes this? And why did it keep coming back? ive gotten it before, but never had it come back 20 times.

Yeah this about 3 of these threads going on right now.
Strong interference detected
Strong Interference Detected: Risky?
http://www.phantompilots.com/search/20208812/?q=strong-interference&t=post&o=relevance

Rod

it is kinda weird but it's because you are either on a channel with a lot of traffic, most channels are crowded, or the drone is so far away, that the signal can't reach the drone withen 2,000ms so it triggers strong interference.

it is kinda weird but it's because you are either on a channel with a lot of traffic, most channels are crowded, or the drone is so far away, that the signal can't reach the drone withen 2,000ms so it triggers strong interference.
"that the signal can't reach the drone withen 2,000ms so it triggers strong interference."
Where did you get this information? 2 seconds this should trigger weak remote signal and continues activate RTH.

Rod

"that the signal can't reach the drone withen 2,000ms so it triggers strong interference."
Where did you get this information? 2 seconds this should trigger weak remote signal and continues activate RTH.

Rod
Because on my rooted android, i downloaded another app that tells me the exact ms response time. It doesn't trigger weak rc signal because it's still getting most if not all days just at a slower rate. Most of the systems determine how much they get back, not how fast usually.

Reactions: RodPad
@Brayan2134

Cool, that's good information, I wish I had time to do more hacking ;)
Oh coarse, today, I'm work, had yesterday off, by 1:00 pm the employees close the store because of the snow storm. :rolleyes:

My back hurts today, because off all the crap I did yesterday about 12 hours, burr and yes I moved a lot of snow.

Me and my wife are work, none of the employees here today, and my back hurts enough that I'm not going to touch a shovel unless I get stuck going home. Town is dead, but the bird is in the car ;).

When the sun come out, the bird comes out. :)
To do a Interference test.:rolleyes:

Rod

My back hurts today, because off all the crap I did yesterday about 12 hours, burr and yes I moved a lot of snow.

Me and my wife are work, none of the employees here today, and my back hurts enough that I'm not going to touch a shovel unless I get stuck going home. Town is dead, but the bird is in the car ;).

When the sun come out, the bird comes out. :)
To do a Interference test.:rolleyes:

Rod

g5kpduwyuttziixxxcch.gif

Huh?
Is that supposed to be related to melting snow?
Send it up North.;)

Went home early on Friday, closed are store, never had phone call after 10:00 am, we have four phone lines. Left for home about noon, somewhere about 6-7:00 pm some cold bug caught up with me. Didn't open the store Saturday sleeping 16-18 hours a day, what a bunch of crap, wife ran the store Mon I tried to go in today at noon, just not happening. Maybe I will make it tomorrow, 16" of snow so far, maybe 5" tomorrow.

Were use to this in the winter, but not when I'm sick.

I don;t feel the heat yet.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj