Interesting ARGtek car mounted antenna

The method does work great, although I have amped mine up a bit. Good for long distances, or low recons. I think I'll stick with mine though.

Attachments

• 20170128_203039.jpg
    20170128_203039.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 601
Reactions: trevornewkirk
The price is right for a test of that system. The placing of the antennas outside is a great idea and works well. Those antennas appear to be at least 7db.

It WILL work.

The method does work great, although I have amped mine up a bit. Good for long distances, or low recons. I think I'll stick with mine though.

Wow that is crazy [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] how awesome lol

Can you please give results

I'd love to do this, I know I couldn't but what a genius idea

My youtube has the results. I'm refining how I do it, but I've already had good results.

No, once you install the SMA connections on the controller the rest is even easier.

Ok listen I have already done a mod not sure if these are the right connection but please let me know if I can just clip it in with out further mods, not sure if u can see from this pic as I don't know if I have others showing the remote alone.. let me know please u just got me really excited

6dc18994dbb9abac9a1b15b2730ccc6f.jpg

Not sure if the second link is long enough, it may be, but the cable used is great guage.

So I guess 6 inches will work.

Sorry for the stupid question, but is that for the internals and coming out to top of the controller? Can't I just put clip or adapter of some sort to convert it to that sma cable? Or what your saying is I pretty much have to open the controller and redo the wire?

Please see attached pic, ignore the range extender the purpose is to show you the connections if they are the same or can I get an adapter to connect to them, I don't really want to open the controller again otherwise i wouldn't bother doing it I'll just keep what I have

Thanks in advanced

6ccc624db5d4e586bff6e94858f118ac.jpg

If you know the type of controller output connections you may be able to adapt them (losing signal power slightly). I can't tell what they are in photo.

Controller: outside threads-center protruding pin.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20