Intelligent Orientation Control

Reaction score
I understand what the IOC is but can not get the box checked in the NAZA-M software. It is greyed out and at the bottom it says GPS needed. Anyone shed some light on this as I would like to use this feature. Have only flown it a few times but no other problems......yet.

I believe the GPS is working because on the few flights I've made the green light on the back flashed several times to indicate it had acquired several satellites....about 10 flashes.....and on take off hovered fine. Tried left or right and it stopped in place. Flipped off GPS to Att and it would drift. So I am a still stumped. This is a new unit. I did the compass calibration and lights flashed accordingly so any other thoughts?

Not able to chek box in NAZA-M for IOC

I understand what the IOC is but can not get the box checked in the NAZA-M software. It won't let me check it and at the bottom it says GPS needed. Anyone shed some light on this as I would like to use this feature.
I believe the GPS is working because on the few flights I've made the green light on the back flashed several times to indicate it had acquired several satellites....about 10 flashes.....and on take off hovered fine. Tried left or right and it stopped in place. Flipped off GPS to Att and it would drift. So I am a still stumped. This is a new unit. I did the compass calibration and lights flashed accordingly so any thoughts?

Re: Not able to chek box in NAZA-M for IOC

mt2525 said:
I understand what the IOC is but can not get the box checked in the NAZA-M software. It won't let me check it and at the bottom it says GPS needed. Anyone shed some light on this as I would like to use this feature.
I believe the GPS is working because on the few flights I've made the green light on the back flashed several times to indicate it had acquired several satellites....about 10 flashes.....and on take off hovered fine. Tried left or right and it stopped in place. Flipped off GPS to Att and it would drift. So I am a still stumped. This is a new unit. I did the compass calibration and lights flashed accordingly so any thoughts?

Is your TX on when you're connected to Assistant?

The 20 green flashes you get at startup is not always GPS. You should see slow, steady green blinks when you're flying in GPS mode, and slow, steady yellow blinks when you are in ATTI.

Yes TX is on. Will go test out lights again and post results.

Turned on TX and then plug in battery and got green then 3 red then green then 3 red alternating for about 30 seconds then several green rapidly then slow greens. Took off and hovered in GPS mode....both switches were up on take off. Steady blinking green. Switched S1 to middle and got steady blinking yellow. Switched to bottom and got fast blinking yellow. All seems normal but can not get box checked.

Well I just hooked it back up to NAZA and was able to check box....don't know what changed but it is working...thanks for your response.

mt2525 said:
Well I just hooked it back up to NAZA and was able to check box....don't know what changed but it is working...thanks for your response.

Chances are your TX wasn't on when you first tried to set IOC mode in Assistant, or there was a ghost in the machine, USB is sometimes like that. Your blink patterns are normal. Glad it works now!

The software probably just wasn't really seeing the Phantom the first time you tried, it's a common snafu when connecting to PC via USB.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers