Intelligent batteries not auto discharging?

Reaction score
My phantom 3 Pro "intelligent" batteries are not auto discharging to 50% after the two days I have set in the app. Anyone have an ideal why?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you have that setting set to two days, your batteries will start to discharge down to 65% after two days. It could take up to 2-3 days for that discharge process to complete. If you press the battery button anytime during that process, the battery will stop discharging and it'll wait another two days before it attempts the process all over again.

Also, keep in mind that you must set that setting in DJI GO while each battery is installed in your Phantom. The setting is stored in the battery.

Reactions: Pharm and varangian
I did set it in the app with the battery installed however, I wasn't aware it took two to three additional days for the discharge to complete. Thanks for the information. [emoji106]

To discharge such a high energy quickly in few minutes would need high wattage resistors and heat sink. And discharge in 2-3 days simplifies the design and also no harm keeping batteries charged for two more days at full charge.

Reactions: beamerbuilder1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj