Insurance?

Reaction score
Anyone know how to purchase liability insurance for my P4? I'm taking it to Italy and apparently they require it. Thanks in advance.

Sorry nobody replied, there are a few threads is prolly the reason.
I just got my P4 and its 100% covered with State Farm for $5 a month, or $60 per annum. They aren't my home insurer but cover all my cars, trailers and big boy toys like a Polaris RZR 900LE, so they just increased my monthly $5. I say this because a lot of people either
Cannot get SF to insure them, or have someone else their happy with, or it's rare but don't like State Farm.

So, whoever your agent and company is, call them and ask for a Personal Asset Risk policy, then it goes by how much. The deal with SF is it doesn't matter if u have a P3s or an inspire pro, the cost will be the same as they cannot go less then $60 per policy, but if you had say a $10,000 drone, with State Farm it's $1.75 per hundred, or for a $10k that one would be $175. Thus for $60 you can cover like $3000+

Hope this helped

Reactions: kevinm and SGs
Sorry nobody replied, there are a few threads is prolly the reason.
I just got my P4 and its 100% covered with State Farm for $5 a month, or $60 per annum. They aren't my home insurer but cover all my cars, trailers and big boy toys like a Polaris RZR 900LE, so they just increased my monthly $5. I say this because a lot of people either
Cannot get SF to insure them, or have someone else their happy with, or it's rare but don't like State Farm.

So, whoever your agent and company is, call them and ask for a Personal Asset Risk policy, then it goes by how much. The deal with SF is it doesn't matter if u have a P3s or an inspire pro, the cost will be the same as they cannot go less then $60 per policy, but if you had say a $10,000 drone, with State Farm it's $1.75 per hundred, or for a $10k that one would be $175. Thus for $60 you can cover like $3000+

Hope this helped
Hello,
thanks for the information.
However, Personal Asset Risk policy sounds like Personal Articles policy, which I already have. They don't cover liability right? and just sent an email to my agent from SF, and asking whether renter's insurance would cover such mishaps with a drone, as part of liability.

Hello,
thanks for the information.
However, Personal Asset Risk policy sounds like Personal Articles policy, which I already have. They don't cover liability right? and just sent an email to my agent from SF, and asking whether renter's insurance would cover such mishaps with a drone, as part of liability.
No, your right, my homeowners covers my liability, as should your renters insurance, but best to check like you said.

Reactions: Raja777m

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues