Instructions

Reaction score
Have been flying CL since 1957, got into RC 2004. Saw one of the P2V+ and was hooked. However, find the manual that came with it very vague, and does not answer many questions. DJI is usless, after an hour have never been able to talk to anyone. Where can I get instructions on how to do everything right.

Use the force!

(Ok, Ok, use the internet)

Yeah most topics have been covered on these forums to be honest, might take ya a while to read them all tho lol

Just ask a question most people are friendly and will help out !!

;)

Hello Jedipilot - know that you have found the right place; tons of people here with an amazing amount of experience. Got my hands on a Phantom 2V+ a few weeks ago as my first RC aircraft. Even with IT/computers being my profession for over 15 years, the manual/customer support/online help was essentially useless. Search the heck out of this site as there are so many good pieces of advice out there. I'm still learning so much myself (i.e. I'm now one of the "why is my compass not working correctly in the US NE corridor" people and it's thanks to this forum that I'm on board!)

blieberm said:
Hello Jedipilot - know that you have found the right place; tons of people here with an amazing amount of experience. Got my hands on a Phantom 2V+ a few weeks ago as my first RC aircraft. Even with IT/computers being my profession for over 15 years, the manual/customer support/online help was essentially useless. Search the heck out of this site as there are so many good pieces of advice out there. I'm still learning so much myself (i.e. I'm now one of the "why is my compass not working correctly in the US NE corridor" people and it's thanks to this forum that I'm on board!)

How can you say the manual was useless? I found it to be very helpful, it's just the right thickness to sit under one of the legs on my microwave to keep it level! Thanks DJI Bah ha ha

Jedipilot said:
Have been flying CL since 1957, got into RC 2004. Saw one of the P2V+ and was hooked. However, find the manual that came with it very vague, and does not answer many questions. DJI is usless, after an hour have never been able to talk to anyone. Where can I get instructions on how to do everything right.

Vague or not, you still need to sit down and read it a few times. THEN you'll have specific questions that need clearing up. If we start hitting you with advice without sequence and structure, you'll end up in a big mess.

Agreed, Phantom_Menace 66 ;) the manual is not completely useless because it did teach me a bunch as I knew nothing from the start...but anything past the basics of getting it up and running isn't anywhere to be found. As a new user, I even checked DJI's own wiki/blog (or even more useless, their "online help" accessed through the assistant software) and many of the pages were either empty or simply photocopies of their manual. I'm working on creating my own manual and when it's done, will be posting it here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20