installing new dampers

Reaction score
Any online instructions on installing new dampers???? I was told that my white dampers should be replaced by the gray ones from zen to avoid "jello"ing I am having. I just never did this and cant find how to do it.

>> I tried the Black dampers - bad jello
>> I tried the gray dampers - bad jello

i hate this thing :)

going back to white... f this

cant even return anything... and I think the video sucks... very noisy and "flashy"

tebowner said:

cant even return anything... and I think the video sucks... very noisy and "flashy"

are you using "GOOD" "NEW" DJI Props? DO NOT USE after market props... They suck...

tebowner said:

Most reputable dealers give you a 30 day window to return your Phantom. B&H, Amazon, MSRP, others. Sounds like you should sell your Plus, cut your losses and move on to something else. No sense in being un-happy!

tebowner said:

I found if you are using FPV mode there's is definitely more bouncing around. Try shutting it off.

good balancer for these props?

i will also check to make sure not in FPV mode

I am unhappy because everyone says how great their vids are and i just dont see it

tebowner said:
Any online instructions on installing new dampers???? I was told that my white dampers should be replaced by the gray ones from zen to avoid "jello"ing I am having. I just never did this and cant find how to do it.

I use tweezers, gently.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4