Installed without GoPro

Reaction score
Hi,

I Just installed the Zenmuse H3-3D but without the GoPro (will get this the end of this week). When I turn on the Phantom the Gimbal does its startup, bust not as it should. It just makes continuous sounds and some movements etc. Minutes at a time.

Can this problem be because no go pro is attached yet?

How long does the (first) start up procedure takes normally?

Why would you install the gimbal without the GoPro??? Don't you read the instructions? You will damage it is you do so! The GoPro is part of the balancing...

Just put the GoPro on the gimbal before startup! It's the purpose of it...

Cheers!

Tobrouk said:
Why would you install the gimbal without the GoPro??? Don't you read the instructions? You will damage it is you do so! The GoPro is part of the balancing...

Just put the GoPro on the gimbal before startup! It's the purpose of it...

Cheers!
Don't have a gopro yet (Friday or Saturday). I just thought to install this and when I have the go pro I just have to mount the camera. But does not work clearly.

Will wait for next startup until I get the Gopro.

Without power it's OK to disconnect GoPro right? Planning to take Phantom with me on holiday and use the GoPro also for other purposes.

For the love of god.... why don't people read instructions !!!!? :roll:

You pay good money for these products, connect them up (without reading the manuals/instructions) and then moan when you think it doesn't do what it's supposed to!

Then people come on these forums expecting everybody else to sort out their problems. - quite frankly I'm sick to death of spoonfeeding individuals too lazy to be bothered to read a simple manual !! :twisted:

The Editor said:
For the love of god.... why don't people read instructions !!!!? :roll:

You pay good money for these products, connect them up (without reading the manuals/instructions) and then moan when you think it doesn't do what it's supposed to!

Then people come on these forums expecting everybody else to sort out their problems. - quite frankly I'm sick to death of spoonfeeding individuals too lazy to be bothered to read a simple manual !! :twisted:

I concur!!!

You are right, pretty stupid. Sorry for the topic guys.

I read some other forums and this should not be a problem once GoPro installed.

Its only designed to work correctly WITH a GoPro, as it needs the weight to set the system balance and zero when it does the "Startup Dance" - Thats why it does it, not for your entertainment or its broke, it needs the camera!!!

Installed the GoPro today (went to the store first thing) and it works fine now.

Hopefully my last stupid post ;)

:D :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31