Install an Immersion Tx inside a Phantom II

I just tried an experiment. I'm fortunate enough to have SolidWorks 2015 and I see that I can import STL files and read them, and can convert them to SLDPRT files. Then I opened a simple SolidWorks part and was able to save it as a STL file. Perhaps this is a new feature of SolidWorks 2015?

I see you're over in Providence - close by. I'm in Brockton.

Bob

I knew you could import them INTO SolidWorks, but didn't know they could be edited as well. My school department uses SolidWorks 2013, so maybe they just came out with that feature.

And I didn't ever fly with the Tx case, didn't want to mess with finding longer screws, so I just went with the tape, works very well.

Yep, East Providence, right off the highway. only 1-2 miles or so from Downtown Providence as the crow flies. I have a field right across the street from me, so I take my son over and we fly there. Took this a month or so ago... facing towards Downtown Providence...

G0020598.JPG

Really nice photo..... you sure did that one right.... and I had caught the part about importing STL into SWorks.

Really nice photo..... you sure did that one right.... and I had caught the part about importing STL into SWorks.

Well, when you're 400 feet up, it's the camera (GoPro) that does all the work... lol...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj