Inspire1 vs phantom vision +

Reaction score
Must just tell this
Inspire one is a amazing beast. wonderful to fly, and amazing cinema quality. so happy I sold my phantom vision + :D :D :D :D :D

Sincerly

Airdrone

The Inspire 1 looks cool. Personally I think the engineers should have retracted the camera instead of the landing gear. Could have saved some weight (lighter servo rig). Maybe a flexible link and wiring breakaway connect to the camera gear to better absorb impacts. Ya know the crashes will come. Gravity rules.

Coming from the real world, a person is able to now buy 3 P2V+ V3's to 1 Inspire1. That's-Three to One. It takes 2 people to fly the Inspire1 the way it was built to be flown, and 1 person for the P2V+ V3. That's Two to One. AND it takes just 1 company to screw your overall experience up. That's One, DJI.

Btw, congrats on the hook up with the new quad. I can't imagine the adrenaline rush you get each time you fly it from fear of crashing or losing it. I could never fly it aggressively like I do with my V3 for that very reason.

I personally think it is way over priced, battery capacity is way to small, batteries and parts are nearly impossible to purchase and given that is plagued with problems, I would never buy one

Sounds like the typical first version of a product. Those things should work themselves out over time.

The inspire 1 is by far the most advanced high performance uav available today..if you have looked into a custom drone like a turbo ace matrix I you know that the inspire1 is actually relatively inexpensive. .it's about half th price..
I've seen a log and video of a inspire 1 reaching 3 miles with a stock unit..
it's like a 500 to 1000 bucks to make a phantom go that far..yes some units have issues, but I estimate there are aproxamently 10,000 inspires in use right now and when you look at those numbers the amount of issues is actually very small.. tdp..yes I own one..

msinger said:
Sounds like the typical first version of a product. Those things should work themselves out over time.

yea like the firmware issues, it seams DJI could care less about the end user experience as long as they are making money. I was going to buy one, but now I not would take one for free.

GSSP said:
msinger said:

yea like the firmware issues, it seams DJI could care less about the end user experience as long as they are making money. I was going to buy one, but now I not would take one for free.
Ya sure you wouldn't. .

GSSP, I'll take yours for free :cool:

tcope said:
A Mercedes is better then a Honda as well.

And sometimes a Honda does a better job. The phantom is much more portable.

But I must admit the inspire is well priced, especially if you consider to install Lightbridge on a phantom.

I just hope the technology used in flagships models trickle down the product line. Would love to see the next phantom with sonar for low altitude stabilisation and indoor flight.
And I hope that DJI can keep pushing boundaries so we can fly more safer.

The Inspire looks great to me. If I had the cash to blow I'd grab one for sure. Congrats on your purchase.

landmannnn said:
Until something inevitably breaks on the Merc and it costs a months salary to fix. Then you want a Honda.

Cadillac is cheaper to own then a Mercedes and you don't have to take out a second mortgage to pay for the repairs(I know I own one)
Now back to the topic

flyNfrank said:
Coming from the real world, a person is able to now buy 3 P2V+ V3's to 1 Inspire1. That's-Three to One. It takes 2 people to fly the Inspire1 the way it was built to be flown, and 1 person for the P2V+ V3. That's Two to One. AND it takes just 1 company to screw your overall experience up. That's One, DJI.

Btw, congrats on the hook up with the new quad. I can't imagine the adrenaline rush you get each time you fly it from fear of crashing or losing it. I could never fly it aggressively like I do with my V3 for that very reason.

I agree! That would be a bad one to loose!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues