Inspire1 VS Phantom 2 Vision+

PhantomFanatic said:
Excuse my ignorance, but who is "us?"

Dronecamps

:D
Guessing Dronecamps. They post on here occasionally.

The Inspire looks huge compared to Phantoms. My question is where the second transmitter goes in that huge ugly case?

You need more than one battery if you're going to need to charge the transmitter.

I'm sure more informative videos and details will be coming.

MHL

8 batteries fit in that ugly case along with two controllers. .
transmitter battery last around 4 hours. .you can charge it the field off of a spare inspire battery. .
Also you can charge a battery and the controller with the ac charger at the same time if needed, but not recommended by dji..
Just some 411...the inspire is capable of more than two mile range stock and double that wit a fpvlr controller mod..absolutely awesome. ..
turbo. .

Agreed, a beautiful machine. I'd love an Inspire. But so out of my price range :(

Now the teething problems have been sorted there are a lot of stunning pictures and videos coming out.

This for example...........

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35l59PScxqk[/youtube]

Yes it is expensive. .but not when you add up the features and what it can do its actually a good value. .
From the time the leak came out about the inspire I started saving up..
the late release worked out for me..
I only had to sell one kidney and max out 3 credit cards but why not you only live once..

turbodronepilot said:
transmitter battery last around 4 hours. .you can charge it the field off of a spare inspire battery. .
Also you can charge a battery and the controller with the ac charger at the same time if needed, but not recommended by dji..
Just some 411...the inspire is capable of more than two mile range stock and double that wit a fpvlr controller mod..absolutely awesome. ..
turbo. .

Say what? You can charge the TX battery with an Inspire Battery? That's cool if so!

PsychopathRC said:
turbodronepilot said:
turbo. .

Say what? You can charge the TX battery with an Inspire Battery? That's cool if so!

Yes that's correct. .and I would like to point out that the inspire1 is as reliable as any dji product ..
when you consider that there's more than 10 thousand inspires out there and only s few have had issues. .what about the p2v+v3 ? Or the new phantom firmware that caused flyaways?
I love my phantom very much and have no plans on parking it..Don't think for a second that the inspire1 is overpriced junk..because it's not..it's by far the most advanced flying machine out there and imo will be for a long time..absolutely Incredible. .
turbo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj