Inspire Checklist

Reaction score
I created an Android app based on a website here. Inspire 1 Pre-Flight Checklist

Its not on the Google playstore so it will have to be side loaded. If anyone wants to try it they're welcome to just shoot me a message

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-02-09-00-34.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-09-00-34.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 568
Reactions: FunN4lo
I created an Android app based on a website here. Inspire 1 Pre-Flight Checklist

Its not on the Google playstore so it will have to be side loaded. If anyone wants to try it they're welcome to just shoot me a message

I don't see anything on your list that is Inspire specific, so it would work for a Phantom. I have been looking for a good app based list that also keeps records of each checklist done. Does the app save each checklist by date for proof of use should the FAA ever want to see it?

I don't see anything on your list that is Inspire specific, so it would work for a Phantom. I have been looking for a good app based list that also keeps records of each checklist done. Does the app save each checklist by date for proof of use should the FAA ever want to see it?
no, but it could I'm using a sqlite database, I clear it when I hit the last go fly button on the bottom, but could store it just as easy. Didn't think of doing that

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj