Inspire 1 not connecting to Dji Go

Reaction score
When I switch my radio on, connect it to the my iPad and open the Dji go app it go's to Phantom and I can't change it to Inspire. What must I do pls?

Thanks. The minute I open the app it go's straight to phantom and I can't choose inspire on the app if connected.

The transmitter does not beep when trying to link it to the drone.

Yes was busy with updates. Before updates it was fine.

Never flown it, but when I got it a few days ago everything was working fine except some software updates that needed to be done. We started with the updates but from there it looks like something went wrong.

Not sure about the version.
My first inspire.

The minute I connect my iPad and open the app it go's to this screen and I can't change it then.

Attachments

• IMG_4137.PNG
    IMG_4137.PNG
    156.3 KB · Views: 275
Never flown it, but when I got it a few days ago everything was working fine except some software updates that needed to be done. We started with the updates but from there it looks like something went wrong.

Not sure about the version.
My first inspire.

I assume you bought this used, from an individual or dealer? What iPad are you using?

Yes its used but the inspired only done one flight since new. Battery only one cycle.

I use an iPad mini.

The minute I connect my iPad and open the app it go's to this screen and I can't change it then.

Can You explain how you attempted to do the FW update please.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj