Inside of remote control for P4Pro Plus

Reaction score
Hello,
Could someone who opened his P4PRO+ remote control tell me what is the function of the connector circled in red on the picture below? What cable goes there?
Thank for your help.

P1166197.jpg

I can't help you with that, but can you tell me if there was a bag of dessicant in there when you opened it?

What makes you ask that question....is their evidence in the picture that shows that ?

@ Motorcycle-Man. it is not me who opened this remote, otherwise I would have paid attention to wiring and taken pictures. That said from the photo that was sent to me, the use/function of this connector is not obvious to me. Can you say a little more? Thank you.

I opened mine and install the dbs it elite antenna range extender but I don’t remember what cable is this.

I don't have a clue why anyone would ask about desiccant when the question was about an empty connector. Here's my best guess in answer to the original question...

My HF ham radios often come with empty connectors such as this on the circuit boards for optional accessories that can be purchased and added later, not that anyone will open up a drone controller to do this kind of thing. The only other thing I can think of is that is many purchase a non-+ version to be used with tablet or smart phone external display. This may be the connection to connect through the case to the external display. If anyone reading this has the external display controller, does the location of the plug match where the display cable plugs in?

Reactions: lasersbee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav