Input on phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a quantum nova Ono from hobby King and I am serious about getting phantom 3 standard What I hope to find out is does the DJI fly any better than nova? Sure seems like dumb question but as being 60 yrs old I have a deep tendency to research heavily all major purchases. All info be highly appreciated.
Steve

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

never had one looked it up what I see is different is that looks like a toy standard has awesome camera flys like a dream user friendly once you get one you are hooked and then will want another

I have a Standard myself. This is the first Drone (quadcopter) I have owned. Very easy to fly, and I also researched the Phantom before buying. I am not that far behind you in age. 57. It's OK. The Standard is pretty much the entry level in the Phantom right now. All depends on what you want it for. Me, I just want to fly it and take a few videos of the grandson. So the standard is perfect for me. If you are looking to do some higher end video, then you may want to look at the Advanced or Professional.

Either way, DJI makes a very good product. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Mike

Reactions: bunkphenomenon
Thanks Mike for opinion. I have been flying r/c since 1972 and got into helicopters 1976. Have few quads but wanted something to shoot some vids and stills from aerial pov so I in all intents will get a phantom 3 standard after I see a few of my ham radio gear. Thanks again

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have 2 cheerson cx20 myself which I believe is the same as your quantum nova. If you have master your nova, you will have no trouble flying a dji which is basically dummy proof.

Dji phantom 3 is much more stable and easier to fly then your nova under gps and attitude mode. The only downside is part such as battery will cost 5x as much. Have fun

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1