Initial beep sequence in phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Is there any way of shutting off, or at least reducing the voice, on initial beep sequence of phantom 3 pro.?
Thanks

No.

There have been a couple of humorous threads about this, including scaring the heck out of pets and waking up children. Some love it however and have made it their ring tone.

As noted, there is no way to disable the tone. I personally would like for it to stay, just for it to be a lower volume.

One other thing I would like to see is an option in the app to turn on some kind of tone, maybe a series of short beeps, as loud as the start up tone. Users could turn on this tone to use as a beacon to assist with finding the P3 if it landed out of site. Sort of like finding your mobile phone by calling it and listening for the ring tone. Better yet, if the P3 automatically initiates a RTH or low power landing, the beep initiates on it's own to assist with locating. Of course, an option to disable the tone would be needed for those who want or need silence.

I know that some after market tracking devices have this capability, but it seems like such an easy thing to add to the P3's base functionality.

So far I haven't had a need for such functionality, but I have read about so many who would have found this helpful.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4