Information

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Soon I will be part of this big family as I am planning to buy a P4P. I will probability buy it from amazon marketplace as they have good deals in the section Warehouse. I have read that some people were lucky some others less. But at the end everyone is happy as they can send back the product and get another one until they get something working (customer service is good in amazon).
Coming to us I am asking you from your experience some advices.

How can I know if everything is working?

Can you give me some tasks to do in order to be sure that everything is working?

I will be able until the 31 of January to send back the drone and I want to be sure everything is all right.

Thanks to all for.your time.

Simon

Tevek I've read the topic. I've seen plenty of video on YouTube as going trough the choice of what drone choose. However my request is just to know if there is something I need to check to be sure that everything is working in a refurbished drone.
I will go anyway trough all the links. Thank you again for your time!

Tevek I've read the topic. I've seen plenty of video on YouTube as going trough the choice of what drone choose. However my request is just to know if there is something I need to check to be sure that everything is working in a refurbished drone.
I will go anyway trough all the links. Thank you again for your time!
Nah it's all good, your refurbished drone should behave exactly the same as a new one. You hadn't mentioned that earlier, but the expectation should be the same. As an aside the level and quality of information on this forum has improved exponentially from that that was available when I first joined.

Reactions: Jayfdee

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj