Indoor video settings p3 pro low light

Reaction score
Hi, im about to film in an indoor bmx park, the lights are quite soft, can anyone recomend video settings. I think i have the flight settings and prop guards sorted, just tips on the video.

Many thanks

PAul

Dont be afraid to experiment with white balance. Experiment with some WB settings in your basement if you have one. Place a colorful item such as an American flag or a jersey in front of the camera at a distance of ten feet. Take a series of the same shot with different WB settings. Note the better looking shots.

Also, dont feel you have to shoot 4k at 60 FPS. Try 1080 at 30 FPS. You allow more light in at 30 FPS which can yield more vivid videos.

Also beware that there me be a ton of interference inside these large building

Dont be afraid to experiment with white balance. Experiment with some WB settings in your basement if you have one. Place a colorful item such as an American flag or a jersey in front of the camera at a distance of ten feet. Take a series of the same shot with different WB settings. Note the better looking shots.

Also, dont feel you have to shoot 4k at 60 FPS. Try 1080 at 30 FPS. You allow more light in at 30 FPS which can yield more vivid videos.

Also beware that there me be a ton of interference inside these large building
....or even the U.K. union flag as he's in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK...!

Cheers for the replies, Union Jack all the way!
The job has been postponed but I ran some test in a small church building, tried 25/50 and auto settings and the auto settings came out pretty good, im going to turn the sensors off and fly in atti mode but i also tested gos on 4-5 satellites and it help position great, flew for about 15 minutes, any thoughts?

Many thanks

Paul

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1