Indicator lights

Reaction score
New to the hobby and still learning and reading, my P3S takes off fine with green indicator lights but when I place it in course lock the lights flash green then to yellow looking in manual states the phantom is warming up is it normal for the lights to flash green to yellow in course lock ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes the lights signal what state the quad is in, RTH is fast flashing yellow if memory serves,

A complete table of what all the lights mean and in what situations is in the manual. I took a pic of that page and refer to it often.

The lights alternate green to yellow slow after placing quad in course lock while its hovering

New to the hobby and still learning and reading, my P3S takes off fine with green indicator lights but when I place it in course lock the lights flash green then to yellow looking in manual states the phantom is warming up is it normal for the lights to flash green to yellow in course lock ?

You're in the Pro/Adv Discussion Forum. Take your question to the Standard/4k Forum & you'll get the correct answers you're looking for.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav