Indiana quads?

Reaction score
I know there are several Indiana flyers around on here. Maybe we could meet up and fly sometime? whos up for it?

Chad

I have land to fly on....90 acres and if you like flying over water a 5 acre pond. Plus im in the middle of nowhere so people and interference are not an issue at all.

I am south west of indy by about 30 miles just off I-70. Everything inside the red squares is my land or family land and we can fly it all. Blue is the lake/pond.

columbus area here. New to quads but have flown RC fixed and rotor wing for a good number of years. Getting my FC40 by Fedex today !

Well, chuddly, how 'bout a weekend fly date? Try a sort of "If you build it, they will come."
I'd be happy do donate a cooler full of beer or some BBQ.
Maybe a little drone fishing contest? Timed balloon popping course. Obstacle course?
(I'm just brain storming here for ideas besides flying around in circles for 15 minutes at a time).

I'm in Mooresville.

I am brand new here, long time RC but first Quad, just ordered a V+ this evening. Doug from Madison In. I need to get a few flights in first.

I am brand new here too. V+ just arrived and is "set up" but haven't flown it yet. Practiced on a Syma x5c first for a few months. Glad to have found this Phantom Pilots website for support. Domenic from East Central Indiana.

Northwest Indiana here, Crown Point.. I have a Naza V2 setup built on a highly modified X666 frame. Would love to go out flying with a group some time and meet others in the area with quads.

quad.jpg

Small town of Medora here! I think a meet and fly woud be great! Cook out and a couple beers! also like the fishing and balloon popping Idea. new to drones but am getting pretty good at it,(I think), havent' crashed it yet. P3A here.

Rockport Indiana here. As far south as you can get in Indiana.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20