Indian police using Phantom 4's

Reaction score
Indian police gets first fleet of drones, uses them to monitor illegal mining

Interesting article. It says the Phantom 4's are from South Korea, which doesn't seem right at first blush. It goes on to say, however, that they cost the equivalent of $2250 USD, are equipped with night vision, and can fly for 30+ minutes. I wonder is a South Korean firm is buying and modifying P4's, then selling them to law enforcement around the world.

Indian police gets first fleet of drones, uses them to monitor illegal mining

Interesting article. It says the Phantom 4's are from South Korea, which doesn't seem right at first blush. It goes on to say, however, that they cost the equivalent of $2250 USD, are equipped with night vision, and can fly for 30+ minutes. I wonder is a South Korean firm is buying and modifying P4's, then selling them to law enforcement around the world.
Article looks shoddy...Phantom 4s with 30 min+ flight times and night vision? :neutral:
The author of the article probably got the drone name wrong. Although it could be a modified P4...

Someone probably mounted a Flir on a P2.

I saw some footage of some police department using a black drone for search and rescue. It has blue and red lights on it and ****. It was kinda cool.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20