Incredible Drone Video Shows False Killer Whales Hunt, Kill And Eat A Shark

Uh, read the article?

Geo
If I didn't read the article, then I wouldn't have been able to follow my question with the statement I did.

Let me break it down for you. A "false killer whale" is a dolphin that looks kind of like a killer whale. Well a chimp kind of looks like a human, so by that reasoning we should call the chimp a "false human". Point being, "false killer whale" is a stupid name for something.

If I didn't read the article, then I wouldn't have been able to follow my question with the statement I did.

Let me break it down for you. A "false killer whale" is a dolphin that looks kind of like a killer whale. Well a chimp kind of looks like a human, so by that reasoning we should call the chimp a "false human". Point being, "false killer whale" is a stupid name for something.
Agreed, stupid name.

Geo

Like killer whales (aka orcas), false killer whales are not actually whales but dolphins. False killer whales and killer whales share some physical traits and both hunt other marine mammals, but Whale Facts notes the two are not closely related.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj