Inconsistency in uneven horizon?

Reaction score
So these shots are all from this evening, but some taken during different flights/different batteries.

d1SFtBm.jpg

The horizon is:
- Similarly uneven in #1, #2 and #4
- Pretty darn straight in #3

This evening was very calm, and none of these shots were "quick snapshots". I often put into position and hovered there for a while.

This is really annoying because then if I straighten it, I end up cropping out things I was originally framing. Just got my phantom ~48 hours ago. What gives?

...get used to it.

...I have been complaining for awhile - getting bloody tiresome to have to constantly fix it in post AND get the subsequent degradation of image quality for messing with the precious few pixels we have to start with!

...DJI PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!!!

The same thing happens to me and like you, I just bought the drone recently and I have returned it 4 times. Sorry, but for $1.5k I demand a properly working drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Today while messing around with my Phantom, I figured out you can adjust the horizon by pressing C2 and using the right wheel to adjust. There is a green crosshair that you need to align with the horizon. I hope this helped.

I'm constantly using the C2 button to correct the horizon but I agree for the money we should not have this...!

I do gimbal adjustment as base and C2 in flight with references lines enabled in camera options

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20