In neeed of some help, please. Much appreciated.

Reaction score
I had to replace the wire coming from the main board. Re-soldered new connection back into place. Decided to paint the shell while it was open. I proceed to unmount everything inside . Painted and then put back together. Only now when I try and power up DJI PH 1 bbbbp sounds off then blinks red, green, yellow like normal. Then the lights go out. Seems to power down only a red light inside is now on and it glows constantly.
Anyone have any experience with these symptoms? Thanks.

Last edited:
I had to replace the wire coming from the main board. Re-soldered new connection back into place. Decided to paint the shell while it was open. I proceed to unmount everything inside . Painted and then put back together. Only now when I try and power up DJI PH 1 bbbbp sounds off then blinks red, green, yellow like normal. Then the lights go out. Seems to power down only a red light inside is now on and it glows constantly.
Anyone have any experience with these symptoms? Thanks.

Are you sure you did not mount the cover reversed(front should be opposite to the LED)? And in case you unmounted the GPS, is the arrow printed on the GPS oriented to the nose of the quad?

red light inside is that the phantom is not connected to the remote controller.
did you connect the cable from the receiver print good ( right port ,upside down) in the naza module?
try to bind the phantom and the controller again.
and did you use paint without lead in it? or else you get gps problems

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic