IN NEED OF P3S FIRMWARE BIN FILE LOST UNABLE TO FLY

Reaction score
New to The phantom scene and bought my PHANTOM 3 STANDARD 2 days ago and so far have had horrible exp. trying to get the latest firmware updated succesfully. im currently at the stage of "LOUD BEEPING" with no LED action etc. Think i messed up with my confusion on how to approach the actual method of downloading the proper file onto SD card. not clear with the zip,unzip and BIN file. might sound lame but im not too educated on the computer side of this drones requirements inorder to enjoy my 600$ purchase. can someone possibly send me the Proper BIN file to transfer to my new SD card . i went ahead and started fresh with new SD card and card reader, but hoping someone could ake my life easier and send me the correct link to put onto my card ..... thanks in advance

The Standard does not update firmware via the SD card.
Firmware updates for the Standard happen though the Go app. If one is available, you will receive a notification in the Go app to download it, then to install it through the app, via WiFi connection (from the app, through WiFi connection to the RC)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: EddieM and flpholt
yep that is your problem doing it wrong just go into dji app follow instructions

theres a bunch of other people having my same problem. im just getting bunch of beeps when turn on the bird. the app hasnt been much help

read the quick start guide again follow it closely should solve your problems and make sure you have a wifi connect your home one not the bird one

shoot im half way thru the upgrade but however im doing it on the birds wifi as suggested in the message before the upgrade now icon.. because i have to leave the controller on it sais and thats the wi fi

at 57% so far so good. is there a reason im supposed to use the house wifi over the controller

yes for updates you use home wifi

just read carefully after you done it correct first time it will be easy next time for you

Not me, they just checked mine into the system in California.
;)

opps I meant david hope we find out if he got it to work

Har, har, you need to update your rip thread, I just checked, we are also waiting on you.
;)

on me for what

Har, har, you need to update your rip thread, I just checked, we are also waiting on you.
;)
have all my birds
20160427_153022.jpg

Last edited:
yes got a new p3s from chuck and also bought a x star premium so now have triplets

at 57% so far so good. is there a reason im supposed to use the house wifi over the controller
David,
It's a 2 step process.
Step 1 is open the Go app while connected to the internet, and if you haven't already, register with DJI.
"IF" there is an available F/W upgrade, the Go app will alert you to that fact, and instruct you to download it. All of that requires you to be on the internet (your home wifi).
Step 2. After you have downloaded the F/W upgrade, you have to connect your device to the Phantom's WiFi (the RC), and turn on the Phantom. The Go app should tell you to install the upgrade.
At this point, the F/W upgrade is on your device, and is sent to the drone via the wifi.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan