In love...

Reaction score
Spending the day in San Francisco and brought my bird with me!!

Attachments

• 20140718045848_IMG_0060_1.jpg
    20140718045848_IMG_0060_1.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 596
I LOVE that area. I literally was on Mapquest the other day plotting the distance in feet from the pier to Alcatraz. With fully charged batteries and FPVLR antennas and the Booster Plus app, looks to be on the potential edges of a doable voyage!

Were you able to get any flights in? Seems like one of the perfect locations is that TALL hill/mountain on the Sausiltio side of the bridge. Perfect vantage point for a high altitude over the bay flight

It was very windy but it held it's own. I was very shocked. You could do Alcatraz easily! I wanted to but didnt have time, people around me were amazed and I think I gave about 5 tutorials!! LMAO

I too am finding more friendly people. Still get the '"Are you filming me? I want you to stop now!" MY favorite though, I was on the beach filming both the water and houses along the shore from about 200 ft. A guy runs out on the beach, looking like 10 days of meth and says, "Are you filming my house?" I say, " I don't know, which house is yours?". Kid, "I'm not telling you!".

Hovtech said:
I too am finding more friendly people. Still get the '"Are you filming me? I want you to stop now!" MY favorite though, I was on the beach filming both the water and houses along the shore from about 200 ft. A guy runs out on the beach, looking like 10 days of meth and says, "Are you filming my house?" I say, " I don't know, which house is yours?". Kid, "I'm not telling you!".
Now there's an idea... Paint it dark blue and have huge yellow letters on it like DEA, ATF, FBI... That'd make people paranoid lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.