In F-mode, I don't see the options

Reaction score
Hello,

I tested this morning for the first time the F-mode, after having enabled the Multiple Flight mode.

First flight: ok, I tried successfully the Course Lock, Home Lock, POI
Second flight, after battery change: when I activated the F-mode (confirmed on the top left of the screen: F-GPS), I cannot see anymore the flight options!!
No "settings" button, nothing popped up, nothing in the menu...

Whast's wrong? How to have the flight mode pop-up visible again?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Reactions: deltamike
Hi there,

Unfortunately, I don't see this button on screen, at least not each time (and I don't understand when it it present and when not). Maybe because my screen is too small.? I use a smartphone Samsgung GS5...
Any help is appreciated.

I never had that icon. When switching to F-mode, I have the options mentioned in the last picture above popping up on screen. Then, I have a "wheel" icon on the top right of the camera screen.
But sometimes, I don't have this pop-up and then not the wheel either. I will try to post screen capture tomorrow

Are you running the latest versions of DJI GO and the firmware?

I think yes. Dji Go is on automatic update. And the firmware is aslo the latest, as mentioned in the screen where I see also the "calibrate" button

That icon does not show on the P3S. After taking off, move the S1 switch to the bottom position and the IOC flight mode choices should pop up on the screen.

msinger: yes, but the fact is that the popup doesn't appear each time. In some cases (and I don't understand when), it does appear, and in some other cases, it doesn't (while DJI GO indicates that I am well in F-mode).

It should appear as long as multiple flight mode is enabled. Maybe try reinstalling DJI GO?

msinger: yes, I have enabled Multiple flight modes. I will try reinstalling the app.
tcop: yes, I know. I will double-check if the issue appears again.

Anyway, I also raised a support ticket to Dji Support. I keep you in touch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20