in atti mode but switched for gps?

Reaction score
s1 s2 both in up position ,5 sats, but wont go into gps mode. any ideas what I got going on?

s1 s2 both in up position ,5 sats, but wont go into gps mode. any ideas what I got going on?
Did it come right ,not sure how many sats required for gps,5 or 6 at least I think,4 gives me atti mode ,,I check now....on warm up was 4,,at 6 still atti mode but before 7 came up green to fly pgps with 7 showing and this enclosed area where I am ,,,hope this help

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mangycat

Five satellites are insufficient for P-GPS. The threshold is defined by both the number of satellites locked and the DOP, but it generally requires at least eight locked signals in order to switch to P-GPS.

Five satellites are insufficient for P-GPS. The threshold is defined by both the number of satellites locked and the DOP, but it generally requires at least eight locked signals in order to switch to P-GPS.
OK I get it with 6 sats inside a van,Um probly dumb question but what DOP,please,brain stumped me
Screenshot_20190419-160023.jpg

Reactions: mangycat
OK I get it with 6 sats inside a van,Um probly dumb question but what DOP,please,brain stumped meView attachment 110656

It's possible with six satellites, although I've never seen it myself or in a posted log file. DOP is "dilution of precision", which is a theoretical measure of positional accuracy based purely on the GNSS constellation geometry.

It's possible with six satellites, although I've never seen it myself or in a posted log file. DOP is "dilution of precision", which is a theoretical measure of positional accuracy based purely on the GNSS constellation geometry.
Gezz that hurt me thinking cap,,thank you,,learn something everyday

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
6 satellites to me would be a bit frightening. If you dont mind me asking: why are you flying from inside a van?
It's my house,hardship times over past few months and this is home,it's ok but be good to stand up,on emergency waiting list so this is it for now,,me dog and me drone,,,just hope I don't spend me 50th in here,

Reactions: xspwhite
It's my house,hardship times over past few months and this is home,it's ok but be good to stand up,on emergency waiting list so this is it for now,,me dog and me drone,,,just hope I don't spend me 50th in here,
All the best old lad and hope things improve for you!

Not easy I know, been there myself but things WILL get better.

All the best old lad and hope things improve for you!

Not easy I know, been there myself but things WILL get better.
Well thank you sir for those kind words
Yip hard road still in bloody van but hey its a roof over me head
Thanks heaps for comment,good morning pick up :):)

Reactions: PhantomPilotUK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31