in app purchases and cydia (autopilot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
as a cheater and a hacker im always looking for something new to hack,steal, have for free. while others pay but then give out for free to everyone.

can anyone get the ipa file for the autopilot app. also can anyone try getting the in app addons for free.

im guessin this will be deleted very fast

I thought u could use WIC for anything these days.

as a cheater and a hacker im always looking for something new to hack,steal, have for free. while others pay but then give out for free to everyone.

can anyone get the ipa file for the autopilot app. also can anyone try getting the in app addons for free.

You are a disgrace. I consider a thief to be the lowest of the low!!

Anybody posting links to illicit IPAs will get themselves deleted!

Seems to me this whole thread should be deleted. Post a thread looking for cracked apps (which has nothing to do with Cydia), then berates others. o_O

So you justify yourself by giving to others for free? Why would anyone in their right mind help you...

The app is $20 bucks man... I bet you spend $20 on dumber sh!t in a week that you won't remember the next week. Support the Dev's or learn the techniques yourself, because you can train yourself for a whole lot cheaper than $20. HAHAHAHAHAHA

If your going that far, why don't you just purchase the app, copy the API and ask for a refund from Apple - and be a scumbag not in public.

I really don't understand the sentiment on these forums. In the end, if we don't get paid to do this, there will be no Autopilot, which means no app for you guys to use.

I really don't understand the sentiment on these forums. In the end, if we don't get paid to do this, there will be no Autopilot, which means no app for you guys to use.
Sadly, it's the prevailing school of thought among many of the upcoming generation. They're "entitled" to everything. It's all free, swipe yo EBT!

Reactions: 400ftFLORIDIAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik